Status 14th September 2022
If the processing of your Information regarding the company responsible for processing your data and, if applicable, the data protection officer, as well as the competent supervisory authority, can be contacted at email@example.com
We do not collect any personal data via our websites without your consent. You alone decide whether you want to disclose this data to us or not, for example, in the context of a registration or a download. We need your personal data to process your enquiry or to provide you with access to particular information or offers.
These data are, among others:
Inventory data/CRM data (e.g. names, addresses, customer history, customer statistics)
Contact details (e.g. email, telephone numbers)
Account data (login details, Password)
Contract data (e.g. offers, order, the subject matter of the contract, customer category)
Content data (e.g. text input, photographs, videos)
Usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times)
Meta/communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses)
Our website is aimed at visitors and users of the same as well as the online offers, where applicable. Accordingly, we process data from the following groups of persons:
Visitors and users of the website and its online offerings
Customers, interested parties and business partners
Other communication partners
If the processing of your personal data is covered by the GDPR, you have the following rights, otherwise, the legal provisions applicable to the processing apply. If your personal data is processed, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR, and you have the following rights vis-à-vis us as the data controller. If you would like to assert your rights or would like more detailed information, please contact us or our data protection officer:
A) Rights according to Art. 15 ff. GDPR
You, as a data subject, have the right to obtain confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data concerning you are being processed; if this is the case, you have a right of access to such personal data and to the information specified in Article 15 of the GDPR. Under certain legal conditions, you have the right to rectification under Article 16 GDPR, the right to restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR and the right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) under Article 17 GDPR.
In addition, you have the right to receive the data you have provided in a structured, common and machine-readable format (right to data portability) in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR, insofar as the processing is carried out with the help of automated procedures and is based on consent in accordance with Article 6 (1a) or Article 9 (2a) or on a contract in accordance with Article 6 (1b) of the GDPR.
B) Withdrawal of consent pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR
If the processing is based on consent, you can revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Please note that the revocation is only effective for the future. Processing that took place before the revocation is not affected.
C) Right of appeal
You have the option of contacting us or a data protection supervisory authority with a complaint (Article 77 GDPR). Information regarding the company responsible for processing your data and, if applicable, the data protection officer, as well as the competent supervisory authority, can be found on this website.
D) Right to object pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR
In addition to the above rights, you have the right to object as follows:
1) Right to object on a case-by-case basis: You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you, which is carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1e) GDPR (data processing in the public interest) and Article 6 (1f) GDPR (data processing on the basis of a balancing of interests); this also applies to a proﬁling based on this provision within the meaning of Article 4 no. 4 GDPR.
If you object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
2) Right to object to the processing of data for advertising purposes: In individual cases, we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for the purposes of such marketing; this includes profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
(2) Within the responsible Process Vision company, access to your data is granted to those offices that need it to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations or to protect legitimate interests. Furthermore, affiliated companies of the Process Vision, as well as service providers and vicarious agents, distributors and representatives employed by us and authorities or third parties, may receive data for these purposes.
Service providers, vicarious agents, distributors, and representatives, etc. commissioned by us will be contractually obliged to comply with the applicable data protection laws.
(3) The processing of the promotional email dispatch may be carried out using the services and IT systems of an external service provider, which we have commissioned within the scope of a processing agreement.
(4) In order to be able to provide you with targeted information and advice on products, we or service providers may use web analysis tools, in particular tracking technology, on our behalf. These enable communication based on needs and advertising. Further information can be found below.
(1) Data is only transferred abroad within the scope of the applicable data protection regulations. In particular, as far as this is necessary for the execution of your orders, is required by law (e.g. reporting obligations under tax law), in case you have given us your consent or within the scope of a processing agreement.
Furthermore, we transmit data to affiliated companies for the protection of legitimate interests. In case of transfer of personal data to third countries, we ensure an appropriate level of data protection.
(2) Within the scope of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the following shall apply additionally: Data transfer to countries outside the EU or the EEA (so-called third countries) only takes place within the framework of the applicable data protection regulations.
In the event of the transfer of personal data to third countries, we ensure an appropriate level of data protection, e.g. through special guarantees, such as the adequacy decision by the EU commission that the levels of data protection are essentially equivalent to the EU (e.g. for Switzerland) or compliance with recognized special contractual obligations (so-called “EU standard contractual clauses”).
(1) We have taken technical and organizational security measures (for the EU according to Art. 24, 32 GDPR) to protect your personal data from loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorized access. All our employees and all third parties involved in data processing are obliged to comply with the applicable data protection laws and to handle personal data confidentially.
(2) For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as enquiries that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites. If we become aware of any infringements by third-party content, we will remove the content or link immediately.
In the following, we would like to inform you about which personal data we process for which purpose and on the basis of which legal basis when you visit our websites.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
For the provision of the website and the online offer, its functions and contents.
For the creation and management of your personal customer account.
To identify you as a contracting party.
For responding to contact requests and communicating with users.
For the processing of service cases.
For the assertion, enforcement, exercise or defense of and against legal claim(s) and legal dispute(s), and for the detection, investigation and prevention of crime.
For security measures.
For reach measurement.
For the purpose of direct marketing, e.g. in the form of a promotional email or postal advertising.
1.1 Registration to receive email
(1) You have the option to sign up for our promotional email communications, with which we will regularly inform you about news such as regarding our products.
(2) Our promotional email communications will only be sent to you on the basis of your active consent (opt-in) and, if required, after additional confirmation of your email address (double opt-in). If you do not confirm your registration within 14 days, your registration will not be considered complete, and you will not receive any promotional email communication from us.
In addition, we store your IP addresses used for registration and confirmation and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data. After your confirmation, we store your email address for the purpose of sending you promotional email communication.
(3) The legal basis for the above-mentioned processing operations in the context of promotional email communication is your consent (for the EU Art. 6 para 1 lit. a) GDPR).
(4) If you no longer wish to receive promotional email communications from us, you can unsubscribe at any time, e.g. by clicking on the link provided in each email.
1.2 Service Provider for Promotional Email Sending
(1) We may use third-parties for optimal communication with our customers. Within the scope of support and administration services, it cannot be ruled out in individual cases that individual employees of the service provider outside the EU may also have access to user data within the scope of their contractual service provision, whereby an appropriate level of data protection is always ensured.
(2) Further information on data protection in connection with the use of third parties and Marketing Automation can be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Evaluation of promotional emails
(1) We would like to point out that we evaluate the user behaviour of the recipients of our promotional email communication, provided that you have given a corresponding declaration of consent. For this evaluation, the emails sent may contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which are single-pixel image files. For the evaluations, we may link the collected data or parts thereof and the web beacons with your email address and an individual ID.
Links received in promotional email communications may also contain this ID. With the data obtained in this way, we may create a user profile in order to better tailor the promotional email communication to your interests. In doing so, we may record when you read our emails, which links you click on in them and infer your personal interests from this. We may link this data to actions you have taken on our website.
(2) The legal basis for the evaluation described above is your consent (for the EU Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR), which you can give us voluntarily as part of the registration for promotional email communication.
(3) In the case of sending a promotional email communication after a purchase without a separate registration for email communication and declared consent, the legal basis for the tracking described above is the legitimate interest (for the EU Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR). Our legitimate interest in data processing in the context of tracking is our need to better tailor our promotional email communications to the interests of our customers.
(4) You can object to the tracking described above at any time by unsubscribing from promotional email communications.
2.1 Google Ads and Google Conversion Tracking
This website uses Google Ads, an online advertising program of Google Inc. based in the USA. Within the scope of Google Ads, we use the so-called conversion tracking. The information obtained with the help of the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics. We thereby learn the total number of users who clicked on our ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, we do not receive any information with which we could identify you personally.
The legal basis for the data processing is your consent (in the EU Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR). You have the option to prevent this in the future by setting an opt-out cookie: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb#display_optout
2.2 Google Tag Manager
This website uses Google Tag Manager as part of Google Ads and Google Conversion Tracking. Tags are small pieces of code on our website that are used to, among other things, measure traffic and visitor behaviour, track the impact of online advertising and social channels, use remarketing and targeting, and test and optimize their website.
The tool triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. The legal basis for data processing is your consent (in the EU Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR).
2.3 Google Dynamic Remarketing
According to its own statements, Google does not combine the data collected in the course of remarketing with your personal data, which may be stored by Google. In particular, according to Google, pseudonymization is used in remarketing. The legal basis for data processing is your consent (in the EU Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR).
2.4 LinkedIn Lead Generation and LinkedIn Matched Audiences
(1) In the context of new customer acquisition, we use the “LinkedIn Lead Generation” and “LinkedIn Matched Audiences” services of LinkedIn Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland, in order to be able to target interested parties more precisely.
(2) LinkedIn Lead Generation is a form that enables advertising on the LinkedIn social network (sponsored content). If you are a member of the LinkedIn platform, LinkedIn can assign the call-up of such forms to your profile on LinkedIn.
(3) As a member of LinkedIn, you can provide us with your email address or other user information via the aforementioned forms. The legal basis for the use of LinkedIn Lead Generation is our legitimate interest (for the EU Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR). You have the option to prevent this in the future by setting an opt-out cookie: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out
(4) LinkedIn Matched Audiences is a service that enables us to display targeted advertisements about our offers to you on the websites of the LinkedIn network. For this purpose, in the course of so-called contact retargeting, the LinkedIn database is matched with the contact data transmitted by Process Vision to LinkedIn.
(5) We carry out the aforementioned matching and the advertising on LinkedIn on the basis of our legitimate interest (for the EU Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR). You have the option to prevent the processing by changing your settings in your LinkedIn profile. You can make the corresponding changes under “Interaction with companies”, which can be found in your settings in the “Display data” area under “Advertising settings”.
(1) Hotjar is a web analytics tool provided by Hotjar Ltd, based in Malta, which we use to better understand your needs and optimize the offering and experience on our website. Hotjar works with cookies and other technologies to collect data about our users’ behavior and about their terminal devices. Hotjar stores this information on our behalf in a pseudonymized user profile. You can find more information on this in the chapter Cookies.
(2) The legal basis for the aforementioned data processing is your consent (in the EU Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR).